Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day has come...and now it's over. I didn't expect to get anything...it's just another day, right? Just like Valentine's day, or any other Hallmark holiday. While it's nice to honor mothers, it just brings my failings to light, it brings my son's anger to the surface. I didn't expect any material things, but I didn't expect such internal emotional turmoil.

To my children;
I made a choice. I struggled with this for years. If I could have changed everything I would have, if I could have waved a magic wand and fixed all this I would have. I couldn't...I did all that I could do.  I hope someday you'll understand, and forgive me. I love you, I've loved you with all my heart since the moment I knew you existed. Every choice I have made, whether you can see it or not has been made with your best interest at heart. I'll love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment